By using the Sugarvine At Home Online Takeaway Ordering and Payment System (the “System”) you are agreeing to the terms below.
These terms form a legal agreement between you and Sugarvine At Home, a trading name of Kimberley Holland Holdings Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07650748. If you do not agree to them or are unable to comply with them, you should not use the system.
- The System aims to facilitate the ordering of and payment for goods and services from a provider (the “Venue”). Sugarvine At Home runs the System for the Venue. These terms apply between you and Sugarvine At Home.
- 1 Sugarvine At Home is not responsible for the delivery or quality of the services at the Venue or the amount of the bill, and Sugarvine At Home cannot process any refunds. You should discuss any such issues directly with the Venue.
- 2 In order to use the System we may collect one or more of the following, depending on the Venue: your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, physical address or your gender.
- 3 Any use of the System using your mobile device or account details will be your responsibility.
- 4 In order to pay for your goods and/or services using the System you will need to provide payment card details. You must have appropriate authority to use the payment card which you use for payment.
- 6 Payment transactions are between you and the Venue. Sugarvine At Home does not receive your payment, store your payment card details and is not responsible for subsequent use of your card or payment details.
- 7 This agreement will remain in effect during the time that you use the System. We may terminate or suspend your access to the System at any time at our absolute discretion. Following termination or suspension of your access to the System for any reason, we may retain your account details and other records relating to you for record keeping, analysis and statistical purposes.
- 8 Whilst we use reasonable efforts to provide an effective service, we cannot guarantee availability at all times nor the accuracy or appropriateness of information. In particular, you should make your own checks on the accuracy of your order and the amount you are paying.
- 9 You should not rely on our System for storage or maintenance of information and, in particular, should create your own records of orders and receipts as needed.
- 10 Access to the System relies on you being able to receive data over the internet via Wifi or a mobile data connection. We are not responsible for the availability of the internet or any communications network nor any errors in or damage to connections, equipment or software that may occur in relation to your use of the System.
- 11 Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. Except as may be expressly set out in this Agreement, all conditions, representations and warranties relating to the System are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. We shall not be liable for any defects or errors in the System, nor interruptions in or unavailability of the Services, nor any breach of any obligations due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- 12 We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or distress arising from reliance on information or reliance on availability of services or any indirect, consequential or economic loss, damage or distress (including any such loss, damage or distress arising from unauthorised use of or damage to your data or content), which you suffer in relation to this Agreement, or your use of the System.
- 13 As the App, the Web Ordering Tool and Services are provided free of charge, you agree the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Agreement are reasonable.
2.1 Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our System to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
2.2 If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
2.3 Cookies and Monitoring. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
2.4 Controlling your personal information. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Sugarvine At Home, Jubilee House, East Beach, Lytham, Lancashire FY8 5FT or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you and if you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Sugarvine At Home, Jubilee House, East Beach, Lytham, Lancashire FY8 5FT or email email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods and services from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.