1. Thai Prawn Crackers
Crispy Thai style prawn crackers
2. Spring Rolls (v)
Crispy pastry filled with oriental vegetables and glass noodles, served with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
3. Chicken Satay
Char-grilled, marinated chicken on skewers served with peanut sauce.
4. Thai Fish Cake
Spicy Thai style fish cake served with ground peanut on sweet chilli sauce.
5. Spare Ribs
Slow cooked meaty ribs marinated in Thai herbs and red wine sauce.
6. Golden Bags (v)
Mixed vegetables in Thai herbs wrapped in pastry served with sweet chilli sauce
7. Steamed Dumpling
Wonton pastry filled with marinated prawn and pork, steamed to perfection.
8. Prawns Wrapped
Deep fried marinated king prawns wrapped in pastry served with sweet chilli sauce
9. Mushrooms Satay (v)
Char grilled, marinated mushrooms on skewers served with a peanut sauce.
10. Squid in Batter
Sliced squid deep fried in a fluffy batter served with a sweet chilli sauce.
11. Sweet Corn Cake (v)
Thai style sweet corn cake served with a sweet chilli sauce.
12. Pork Skewers
Char grilled marinated pork on skewers topped with special sweet soy sauce served with chef special dipping sauce.
13. Prawn on Toast
A delicious blend of prawn on toast sprinkled with sesame seeds served with a sweet chilli sauce.
14. Chicken Wings
Deep fried marinated chicken wings served with a sweet chilli sauce.
15. Vegetables in Batter (v)
Crispy fried mixed vegetables in a fluffy batter served with a sweet chilli sauce.
16. Mushrooms in Garlic Sauce (v)
Fried mushrooms in a delicious garlic sauce.
17. Prawns in Batter
Deep fried king prawns in a fluffy batter served with a sweet chilli sauce.
18. Golden Basket
Seasoning sweet corn, peas, carrots, chopped onions in gold, crispy fried flour, made in the shape of a basket and topped with cashew nuts.
19. Stuffed Chicken Wings
Chicken wings stuffed with a mixture of lightly minced chicken, glass noodles, water chestnuts and vegetables crispy fried, served with a sweet chilli sauce.
20. Bangkok Platter (min 2 people)
(For minimum 2 people, £6.30 per person). A selection of mixed starters selected by our chef including chicken satay, spring rolls, spare ribs, chicken wings, prawn on toasts and Thai fish cake.
21. Bangkok Vegetarian Platter (min 2 people)
(For minimum 2 people, £5.30 per person). A selection of mixed vegetarian starters selected by our chef including spring rolls, mushrooms satay, sweet corn cake, golden bags and vegetables in batter.
22. Bangkok Seafood Platter (min 2 people)
(For minimum 2 people, £7.95 per person). A selection of mixed seafood starters selected by our chef including prawn on toasts, squid in batter, prawn in batter, king prawn wrapped, Thai fish cake, mussels in chilli and basil sauce.
23. Spicy Thai Soup (Tom Yum)
Hot and sour soup with lemongrass, lime leaves, lime juice and chilli.
24. Thai Coconut Soup (Tom Kha)
Creamy coconut milk soup with lemongrass, galangal, lime leaves and lime juice.
25. Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
A traditional oriental chicken and sweetcorn soup.
26. Tom Jued Kai Jeaw Moo Sap
A traditional Thai soup with mince pork, omelette and spring onions.
27. Larb Gai (mince chicken salad)
a famous Thai mince chicken salad with fresh herbs, chilli, red onions and lime juice.
28. Yum Woon Sen (glass noodles salad)
Glass noodles mixed with king prawns, mince chicken salad with fresh chilli, herbs, red onions and lime juice.
29. Yum Talay (seafood salad)
Spicy mixed seafood in hot and sour chilli dressing with herbs and lime juice.
30. Yum Goong (king prawns salad)
Spicy king prawns salad in a hot and sour chilli dressing with herbs and lime juice.
31. Yum Neau Yang (beef salad)
Thinly sliced beef in a hot and sour chilli dressing with herbs and lime juice.
32. Sur Rong Hai (grilled sirloin steak)
Thai famous weeping tiger - grilled sirloin steak served on a bed of lettuce with a hot chilli sauce.
33. Gaeng Keaw Wan (Green curry)
A famous Thai green curry cooked with green curry paste, coconut milk, vegetables and basil leaves.
34. Gaeng Dang (Red curry)
A Thai red curry cooked with red curry paste, coconut milk, vegetables and basil leaves.
35. Gaeng Garee (Yellow curry)
A mild aromatic Thai yellow curry with coconut milk, potato and tomato.
36 Gaeng Panang (Panang curry)
Flavoured with lime leaves, red chilli and creamy coconut milk.
37. Gaeng Massaman (Massaman curry)
A mild Massaman curry cooked with potato and garnished with cashew nuts.
38. Gaeng Pha (Thai jungle curry)
A tropical Thai clear curry with Thai herbs and mixed vegetables.
39. Pad Priew Wan (Sweet and Sour Sauce)
Thai style sweet and sour stir fried with pineapple, cucumber, tomato and spring onion.
40. Pad Kraprow (Fresh chilli and basil leaves)
A famous stir fried with fresh chilli, garlic and basil leaves.
41. Pad Khing (Fresh ginger sauce)
An aromatic stir fried with fresh ginger, mushrooms and spring onions.
42. Pad Kratiem (Garlic sauce)
A stir fried dish with a delicious garlic sauce on a bed of lettuce.
43. Pad Nam Man Hoi (Oyster sauce)
Stir fried with oyster sauce and mixed vegetables.
44. Pad Med Mamuang (Cashew nuts)
A delicious stir fried dish with cashew nuts, chilli oil, pineapples and sweet peppers.
49. Pla Nung Ma Nao (Sea bass with spicy sauce)
A steamed sea bass fillet topped with a spicy lemon juice dressing.
45. Goong ob Woon Sen
River prawns cooked with glass noodles, ginger, spring onions and Thai herbs on a bed of lettuce.
46. Chu Chi Goong (King prawns in red curry sauce)
King prawns cooked in creamy red curry sauce.
47. Chu Chi Pla (Sea bass in red curry sauce)
Crispy sea bass fillets topped with creamy red curry sauce.
48. Pla Nung Khing (Sea bass with ginger)
A steamed sea bass fillet topped with delicious ginger sauce.
50. Pad Cha Talay (Mixed seafood spicy sauce)
Mixed seafood stir fried with garlic, chilli and Thai herbs.
51. Hoi Kiew Wan (Mussels green curry)
Succulent mussels cooked in green curry sauce.
52. Hoi Pad Kraprow (Mussels, chilli and basil)
Mussels stir fried in garlic, fresh chilli and basil leaves.
53. Pla Tord Kratiem (Sea bass in garlic sauce)
Deep fried sea bass fillet topped with delicious garlic sauce.
54. Hoi Shell Kratiem (Scallops in garlic sauce)
Stir fried scallops with delicious garlic sauce on a bed of lettuce.
55. Pad Thai
A traditional recipe of soft noodles stir fried with bean sprouts, spring onions served with ground chilli and peanuts.
56. Chow Mein
Seasoned stir fried egg noodles in an oriental sauce.
57. Pad Kee Mao
Stir fried egg noodles in spicy fresh chilli and basil leaves.
58. Pra Ram Iong Song
Egg noodles with special peanut sauce.
59. Pad Si-iew
Rice noodles stir fried with egg, soy sauce, and mixed vegetables.
62. Gai Pad Satay (Chicken in Satay Sauce)
Stir Fried sliced chicken breast in peanut sauce with mixed vegetables
64. Pla Muk Kraprow (Squid, chilli and basil)
Stir fried squid with garlic, fresh chilli and basil leaves.
60. Pad Phong Kari
Stir fried with curry powder, egg and vegetables finished with a rich cream sauce.
61. Ma Kham (Tamarind sauce)
Crispy cooked and sliced with a topping of tamarind sauce, cashew nuts and spring onions
63. Goong Pao (Grilled river prawns)
Grilled river prawns served with chef special chilli sauce.
65. Hoi Shell Pad Char (Scallops with spicy sauce)
Stir fried scallops with chilli, garlic, Thai herbs and basil leaves.
66. Neau Lao Dang (Beef with red wine sauce)
Stir fried slices of beef with onions, mushroom, mixed sweet peppers and special red wine sauce.
68. Khao Neuw (Sticky rice)
Steamed sticky Thai rice.
69. Khao Kai (Egg fried rice)
Egg fried rice.
67. Khao Suay (Steamed jasmine rice)
Steamed Thai Jasmine rice.
70. Khao Ma Prow (Coconut rice)
Steamed Thai fragrant rice with coconut milk
71. Pad Mee (Soft egg noodles)
Stir fried egg noodles with bean sprouts, spring onions, soy sauce.
72. Pad Pak Roam (Mixed vegetables)
Stir fried mixed seasonal vegetables.
73. Pad Tou Ngork (Bean sprouts)
Stir fried bean sprouts with garlic, spring onions and soy sauce.
74. Yum Pak (Vegetable salad)
Bangkok special Thai salad with a touch of heat.
75. Khao Pad Keaw Wan (serves 2)
A traditional Thai fried rice with chicken in a green curry paste topped with a fried egg.
76. Khao Pad Bangkok (serves 2)
Our chef's special fired rice with king prawns, chicken and pineapples.